- In this website information regarding admissions is given only in brief. Applicants are responsible for obtaining a copy of the relevant rules governing admission tests / interviews / viva assessments from the college office and go through them carefully. The fact that a candidate gets admission shall be taken to mean that he/she agrees to abide by the university / college rules. No litigation shall therefore be tenable on this count.
- The college reserves the right not to admit any candidate to a course of study even though a notification inviting applications for admission to the course has been issued.
- The management reserved the right to change, alter, amend or rescind any matter given the prospectus without notice or assigning any reason whatsoever at any point of time as it may deem fit and necessary. All disputes are subject to the jurisdictions of the courts of Kotputli only.
- Ragging among college students is strictly prohibited. As per order dated 16.05.2007 of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, if any incident of ragging comes to the notice of the college authorities, the concerned student shall be given liberty to explain and if his/her explanation is not found satisfactory, the competent authority would expel him/her from the institution. This will be strictly complied with.
-Ragging in any form, is a punishable offence as per rules of our college and a student is liable to punitive fine for this act of indiscipline or ragging, in accordance with the college rules of discipline and he/ she will be expelled from the college. No political activity is allowed in the college campus.
The college reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual student without assigning any reason, as also the right not to disclose the marks scored by a candidate in any admission test/ interview/aptitude/viva assessment etc.
- The college will be handling a large number of applications for admission every year and it is not possible to preserve the various application forms and relevant record for a long period. Therefore, in case of any dispute regarding admission, the matter must be filed within sixty days of closing of admissions after which such disputes shall not be entertained. In case any dispute is raised after expiry of such period, the college shall not be bound to produce admission forms and other related documents.