- The B.D.S. course offered by EDCH provides deep insight into the science and practice of Dentistry. For admission please fill the application form neatly and attach the documents enlisted on the back of application form and the fee is to be deposited by Demand Draft alongwith application form.
- A candidate should have secured not less than 60% marks in aggregate of PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in 12th standard examination.
- Application form duly filled should be sent by post or submitted in person at the office of Eklavya Dental College and Hospital, Delhi-Jaipur Highway, Kotputli, Distt. Jaipur or at any of the designated centres as decided by Govt. of Rajasthan from time to time.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of merit as par the result of the written test conducted by the NEET(National Eligibility and Entrance Test) and as per the norms of the Dental Council of India, University of Rajasthan, State Govt. rules & regulations, other governing bodies regulations and as per applicable decisions of Hon’ble Supreme Court & High Court of Rajasthan.
- Selected candidate will be called for counseling by the concerned or designated agency. Candidates are requested to come prepared with all the documents as informed/advertised
- Viva voce would be conducted after counseling of short listed students. Viva test is based on the subjects of P.C.B. Syllabus of 12th standard class to check candidate’s knowledge of these subjects. Selection committee will conduct viva test. Finally selected candidates would be admitted to B.D.S course and they will be required to deposit the fees.
- Admission of foreign and NRI students will be subject to the specified norms of the DCI & Govt, of Rajasthan.
Annual intake of Students : The annual intake of students in the B.D.S. course is 100. Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate should have completed :
- The age of 17 years at the time of admission or shall complete this age on 31st December of the year of his/her admission, provided the candidate is being admitted to the five year BDS course.
- The candidate should have passed the 2-year Intermediate or equivalent examination with science subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized Indian University or Pre-University (Intermediate Board).
- The candidate should have secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate of the above (PCB) subjects at the qualifying or competitive examination conducted on similar lines as the qualifying examination conducted by a competitive body.
- The candidate should be medically fit and bear good moral character.